How To Declare Your Major

You may have told your University College advisor what your intended major is. This is not the same as declaring your major. (If you are not ready to declare, but want to change your intended major, email your advisor and they can have that changed.)

If you have 30 or more earned hours, earned credit for RC 1000 and UCO 1200 (can be in progress if you have met other criteria), a 2.0 cumulative GPA (unless you are a transfer student or a specific GPA is needed for your major) and are NOT completing Gen Ed Exchange (you would have a contract with the Office of Transfer Services), then you can OFFICIALLY declare your major.