Returning Students

Beginning in early October 2016, the University will be transitioning to a new readmission process.

Use this link: for more information. 

You will need to make an appointment with your advisor before your readmission can be processed.  If you are undeclared and still have an advisor in the University College Advising Center you can make an appointment, by calling 828-262-2167 for assistance.