- Use App State's Transfer Equivalency Course Search to see how your courses will transfer into Appalachian.
- If you have not yet applied or sent a transcript, check the Admissions and Online and Transfer Services (OTS) websites for more information.
- Once you have applied and sent in your transcript(s), review these instructions to find out how to read your credit evaluation.
- Contact OTS if you want to petition for one of your ELEC classes to transfer in as a specific Appalachian course.
- Learn more about how students with transfer credit can meet App State's General Education requirements.
- Find your major Program of Study and see if/how your transfer courses will apply to degree requirements.
Be sure to have a final transcript sent to the Office of Admissions!