- AP, IB, CLEP, or Cambridge credit? Review the current policies and how to send your scores to Appalachian.
- Courses from other colleges and universities? Use App State's Transfer Equivalency Course Search to see how those courses will transfer into Appalachian.
- If you have not yet applied or sent a transcript, check the Admissions and Transfer Admissions and Engagement websites for more information.
- Once you have applied and sent in your transcript(s), review these instructions to find out how to read your credit evaluation.
- Submit a petition if you want one of your transfer classes to be considered equivalent to a specific Appalachian course.
- Learn more about how students with transfer credit can meet App State's General Education requirements.
- Find your major's Program of Study in the Undergraduate Bulletin (make sure you are looking at the correct catalog year) and see if/how your transfer courses will apply to degree requirements.
Be sure to send final transcripts and score reports to email@example.com.