Determine how your credit comes in:
- Watch the video on the Early Registration Advising site to learn more.
- If you have not yet applied or sent a transcript, check the Office of Transfer Services for more information. You will also want to contact that office if you wish to petition for one of your ELEC classes to transfer as a specific Appalachian course.
- Learn how your credit will transfer by going to the Transfer Equivalency Course Search.
- Once you have applied and sent in your transcript(s), find out how to read your credit evaluation.
- Learn more about how you may meet General Education requirements.
- Find your major Program of Study and see if any of your courses fit.
Be sure to have a final transcript sent to the Office of Admissions!